Friday, June 15, 2012

Bit-O-Honey

This has been a sleepless week for me between my day job,  the crafting for Charlotte's baby animal party, and my new book which has sucked me in.  It'll be so great to have the next few days off!

I stopped by one of my favorite stores on the way home from work, Michael's.  There were some super cute things in the dollar bins...  I found the perfect accompaniment to the gift certificates for Amiya's 2 kindergarten teachers...

I found cute flower pens... always nice to get a gift that is cute AND useful, right?  So... I bought an assortment of 7 pens for each teacher and created a bouquet... held together with rubberbands and then wrapped in kraft paper with satin ribbon.  To complete the gift I added a handmade cupcake topper which doubles as a gift tag!



Have a  lovely weekend!  xoxo Sonal + Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment