Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bit-O-Honey



hey there... sorry for not posting this yesterday but oh my... Gold + Bee was so beat after all the fun from the big bash at Miss Zoe's house.  G +B helped throw a rainbow pool party for a cute little 6 year old.  We will be posting Elizabeth's photos next week so please stay tuned.  You won't be sorry!

The kids and I stole away for a few days this week (now that summer vacation is here) and headed for another pool on Long Island.  Needless to say, my kids had lots of fun playing in Nan and Nani's house and splashing in the pool.  It was a little shocking to watch my skinny little Ami easily glide into the cold water while I was barely able to stick my toe in...








look who can make pooris!
we came back on Thursday and quickly got to work on items for the Rainbow Pool Party!


 My sweet little Ami decided to make her bed today.  What do you think?  I love it!




Have a spectacular weekend! xoxo sonal


No comments:

Post a Comment