Monday, August 13, 2012

Bit-O-Honey



I was so inspired by my one of my oldest and dearest friends Roopal and her adorable partner Jonathan while staying at their bungalow home in Portland, Oregon last weekend.  They have created a life together that exemplifies love, fun, adventure, mutual admiration and respect... it is so obvious to anyone in their presence.  When we were together I found myself thinking about how people find one another in life... about growing together and individually, and about living a life with a partner in a loving and harmonious way.

Jonathan builds steel frame bicycles in his garage workshop.  I checked a few of them out.  They are beautiful, sturdy and fully customized.  The attention to detail is apparent even to a novice like me.  I loved the cute personal touches that he added to Roopals bikes (see pictures 3 and 4 below).




Their adorable dog Arlo has been with them since the relationship's beginning over 10 years ago. The kids were so taken with him that they immediately requested a dog of their own!





Cheers!

Sonal 

No comments:

Post a Comment