Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bit-O-Honey


What was your last house project?  If you're like me you have a long list of things that you are planning to make/reorganize/paint etc..  But when is there time to actually COMPLETE any one project?  

My house feels like a constant work in progress... some days I shift around furniture... other days I scour craigs list...and most of the time I just fill up my pinterest boards with inspiring ideas... but lately I have been very excited about 3 house projects that I'm determined to actually complete.

1) Remove ugly carpet from our stairs- replace with ?hmmmm


2) Paint our front door PINK


3) Paint Rowan's room gray and his new bed frame yellow... and then redo the window shades.



Have a productive weekend!  xoxo Sonal & Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment